Komachan » Regular Talk
Hello, Anonymous! » Login | Home | Sign up

Previous Thread :: Next Thread
RyuBunny

Total Posts: 95

2018-11-14 17:24:42
I can’t script for shit so I’d pretty much get enough money to hire some scripters and shit But I got the idea in my head that I’d wanna make an RPG that has the same type of gameplay as any swordplay or magic RPG It’ll mainly be based around a concept similar to that of Bravely Default and other games, but in my own little fantasy world where the characters I come up with will be played alongside the player, which has customized their own avatar before they even start the game What type of RPG would this be without a storyline? Well, you start off as an adolescent M/F human with no knowledge on magic or swordsmanship, then go along your day until a “Grockenvok,” which is a creature that looks similar to a Liger but with rotting flesh and no visible upper Jaw or front skull, attacks your Village, also known as the Town of Valor. There are no known warriors or citizens brave enough to take it on within a 5 kilometer radius of your Village, so you decide to try and slay it. Picking either a spellbook or a makeshift wooden sword, you engage in combat immediately. Well this is all I’ve got I’ll add on later
PumpkinGuyy

Total Posts: 45

2018-11-16 12:28:22
thanks inspect element
Previous Thread :: Next Thread
Page 1 of 1
Add a Reply