Komachan » Reply
Hello, Anonymous! » Login | Home | Sign up

Reply to Post

Original Post
Today's Updates 9/23/18 Posted by N/A on 2018-09-24 03:56:56 -Made the site fully functional again, to the point it was at during rollback -Re-added everything in the 9/19/18 post that wasn't already implemented -Re-added a number of other features not mentioned in the point above -Changing password in settings now requires you to input current password as well -Various backend security enhancements Notes: -The logout and settings buttons no longer exist for the time being. Until I add them soon, the best way to log out is by clearing this site's cookies, and you can visit the settings at rbx-talk.xyz/settings -The styling has been reverted back to the old look for the time being. I'll fix this soon. -There is currently no reply button that I have added yet. To reply, go to rbx-talk.xyz/forum/reply.php?id=[THREAD_ID]

New Post
Subject:Re: Today's Updates 9/23/18
Captcha:
CAPTCHA Image
NOTE: You will need to refresh the page (copy your post contents to clipboard first) in order to refresh the captcha. You will need to do this if it is entered incorrectly.